Dear Data subject, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA
LAKE COMO NET will process your personal data such as:
a. Data collected automatically. During normal operation, the computer systems and applications used to operate this website detect data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) non associated with direct identifiable users. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, request timestamps, the methods used to submit the requests to the server, the size of the files obtained in response, numerical codes indicating the server response status (successful, error etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data are processed, for no longer than is strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it functions correctly. Providing such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the access channels of this website does not entail a request for consent, and any compilation of forms specifically prepared involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user’s address and data, necessary to reply to the requests and/or supply the requested service. Conversely, the voluntary submission of e-mails on your part to our e-mail addresses does not require us to provide you with additional information or request your consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data held by LAKE COMO NET are collected directly from the data subjects.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller LAKE COMO NETis located in Largo Luchino Visconti, 4 – 22012 Cernobbio (CO) – VAT Number 03491810135, reachable by phone at 031 3491or by email: email@example.com
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of personal data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes:
- To improve the web browsing experience;
- To use the data reported in the contact e-mails received and in the forms, to be able reply to specific requests;
- To monitor users behaviour and modify contents accordingly.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits relevant to the aforementioned processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or by law or to fulfil your specific requests. Personal data will not be disclosed. The Data Processors and Data Supervisors are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: the data collected may in no way be communicated to the Data controller’s foreign shareholders, natural and / or legal persons, or to other companies in third party countries.
- RETENTION PERIOD: the data collected will be kept for a period of time no longer than the time required to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or according to legally established deadlines. Periodic verification is made of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: the data subject is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access their data, correct or delete them, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoking consent to the processing of data claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OPTIONAL OR MANDATORY CONSENT: the provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our website regarding points d.1 and d.2 of the aforementioned purposes, to allow the correct provision of the service. The consent of your data for points d.3 is optional and will not compromise the provision of the service in any way.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: the personal data you provide will be used for processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations by which the Data Controller is bound. Your data will be processed using computer, paper or any other suitable type of storage system, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5, par. 1, letter F of the GDPR.